Make it Simple with Store Manager for Magento
Explore the functionality of Store Manager for Magento - a unique tool for managing your online store effectively. With this easy-to-use application you get a great opportunity to administer categories, products, manufacturers, suppliers, customers, orders, etc. This all-in-one solution saves you 2 or more hours each day by automating and simplifying your everyday operations. Experience the benefits of additional addons for Store Manager integration with Magento Shipping Integration, Magento QuickBooks, Magento Automated Product Import and much more...
Discover the Key Features of Store Manager for Magento
- Preview Magento orders and order details
- Conveniently filter orders by week, month, etc.
- Export orders to Excel/.csv file
- Easy reports management
- Manage multiple stores and store views
- Connect to and administer different databases
- Perform partial (targeted) backup and restore operations
- Edit pure database with Raw table editor (for advanced users )
- Clear and user-friendly interface
- Advanced filters for quick information search
- Administer single customers and groups
- Swift Export to Excel
- Manage all customer data in one place: orders, wishlists, reviews, etc.
Store Manager Addons
What is Store Manager addon and how does it work?
Addons were designed to automate and improve typical tasks/operations made by store owners or managers. All addons are working in DEMO mode by default. In order to unlock the functionality you have to purchase appropriate license and to register an extension.
- Stay Connected to Your Store with New Mobile Assistant for Magento Monday, April 7th, 2014Online store can not be left unattended, can it? You think, being far from office or home it will be not possible for you to view the latest changes, track sales and analyze overall store performing? You need to be connected to your store irrespective of time and place you stay at the moment.Mobile …
- Tasty Tips from Easter Bunny to Increase Sales and Get Money Wednesday, March 26th, 2014Easter is an important shopping day in e-commerce calendar. During this period people not only have family dinners and gatherings, but also go online for best offers and money-saving opportunities. Successful online retailers should get prepared to season boom and organize their stores in order to t…
- Magento Import: Knowledge VS Experience Monday, March 24th, 2014Importing goods to Magento you might generally know how the process works, getting familiar with it from some blog posts, but when actually performing the task it might bring you unexpected results.Therefore, in case you just theoretically know how this or that thing works, it doesn’t mean that you …