Make it Simple with Store Manager for Magento
Explore the functionality of Store Manager for Magento - a unique tool for managing your online store effectively. With this easy-to-use application you get a great opportunity to administer categories, products, manufacturers, suppliers, customers, orders, etc. This all-in-one solution saves you 2 or more hours each day by automating and simplifying your everyday operations. Experience the benefits of additional addons for Store Manager integration with Magento Shipping Integration, Magento QuickBooks, Magento Automated Product Import and much more...
Discover the Key Features of Store Manager for Magento
- Preview Magento orders and order details
- Conveniently filter orders by week, month, etc.
- Export orders to Excel/.csv file
- Easy reports management
- Manage multiple stores and store views
- Connect to and administer different databases
- Perform partial (targeted) backup and restore operations
- Edit pure database with Raw table editor (for advanced users )
- Clear and user-friendly interface
- Advanced filters for quick information search
- Administer single customers and groups
- Swift Export to Excel
- Manage all customer data in one place: orders, wishlists, reviews, etc.
Store Manager Addons
What is Store Manager addon and how does it work?
Addons were designed to automate and improve typical tasks/operations made by store owners or managers. All addons are working in DEMO mode by default. In order to unlock the functionality you have to purchase appropriate license and to register an extension.
- eMagicOne as Silver Sponsor of Magento Meet Ukraine 2014 Wednesday, September 17th, 2014Magento conferences are always a great opportunity to meet developers, exchange ideas and learn new things about the leading shopping cart. We were lucky to participate in such a remarkable event and want to share our impressions. On September, 6th Hilton Hotel in Kyiv became the venue for global Me…
- Magento Abandoned Carts – Put Up With or Get Customers Back? Tuesday, September 16th, 2014Magento abandoned carts has long been a topic of interest to marketers who sell merchandise on the Internet. As researches show, about 65% of customers click away after putting products to the cart right before making a purchase. This happens a lot nowadays and is a great concern for online entrepre…
- Christmas in August: Prepare Now, Get Profit Faster Monday, September 1st, 2014During these hot days you most likely having beach vacations, enjoying sun and getting the most of summer fun (We hope so :) )… But wait, do you hear this sound of jingling bells ringing in your ears? No? We understand that Christmas is the last thing you might be thinking now, however, for your e-s…