Make it Simple with Store Manager for Magento
Explore the functionality of Store Manager for Magento - a unique tool for managing your online store effectively. With this easy-to-use application you get a great opportunity to administer categories, products, manufacturers, suppliers, customers, orders, etc. This all-in-one solution saves you 2 or more hours each day by automating and simplifying your everyday operations. Experience the benefits of additional addons for Store Manager integration with Magento Shipping Integration, Magento QuickBooks, Magento Automated Product Import and much more...
Discover the Key Features of Store Manager for Magento
- Preview Magento orders and order details
- Conveniently filter orders by week, month, etc.
- Export orders to Excel/.csv file
- Easy reports management
- Manage multiple stores and store views
- Connect to and administer different databases
- Perform partial (targeted) backup and restore operations
- Edit pure database with Raw table editor (for advanced users )
- Clear and user-friendly interface
- Advanced filters for quick information search
- Administer single customers and groups
- Swift Export to Excel
- Manage all customer data in one place: orders, wishlists, reviews, etc.
Store Manager Addons
What is Store Manager addon and how does it work?
Addons were designed to automate and improve typical tasks/operations made by store owners or managers. All addons are working in DEMO mode by default. In order to unlock the functionality you have to purchase appropriate license and to register an extension.
- We Want to Say "Thank You" Monday, November 10th, 2014The upcoming Thanksgiving holiday is not only the time for merrymaking, family reunion, feasts and dinners, but also a great opportunity to show appreciation. Seizing this occasion, we want to say “THANK YOU” to all our clients for a chance to work with You and assist You! Namely: for 10086 hours of…
- Is Your Magento Store 'Boo Hoo' or 'Woo Hoo'? Friday, October 31st, 2014Halloween is considered as the official kick-off to the holiday season by many retailers. As the first real fall holiday event, it gets consumers excited and puts them in the mood for coming months.Before Halloween lots of online stores selling goods may look a little scary. On occasion of holiday,…
- Stay Up-To-Date! Leave Your Feedback Today! Friday, October 31st, 2014Is your Store Manager for Magento outdated and you would like to get the newest software version? The cheapest 6-months update plan costs from $49 (Standard) to $89 (PRO), but at the moment you are out of budget and cannot afford it?The easy way-out exists! You can get one month of free updates and…