See Plans & Pricing
|Choose Your Package
and start in seconds
|Primary License||1 License||1 License||Coming Soon|
|Additional License||1 License||Coming Soon|
|Free Update Service for 6 months||Coming Soon|
|Compatible with Magento Community Edition|
|Compatibility with Magento Enterprise Edition||Compatible*||Compatible *||Fully Compatible|
|Number of Store Connections||1||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Product Import/Export||Up to 3000 products||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Direct and Bridge Connection|
|Product Multi Editor|
|Inventory Multi Editor|
|Raw Table Editor|
|QuickBooks Integration (Import/Export)||Available for Purchase||Available for Purchase|
|USPS Shipping Integration||Available for Purchase||Available for Purchase|
|Automated Product Import||Available for Purchase||Available for Purchase|
|ICEcat Product Catalogue Integration||Available for Purchase||Available for Purchase|
|Peachtree Integration||Available for Purchase||Available for Purchase|
Choose Your Package
and start in seconds
Want to use Store Manager for Magento on more than one computer? Get an Additional License!
for STANDARD Edition
for PROFESSIONAL Edition
Do you want to upgrade from Store Manager for Magento "Standard Edition" to "Professional"? Find The Offer!
Secure OrderingThe information you provide to us will be processed safely and securely. We appreciate your business and promise the following:
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Secure checkout process via SSL
- World-class support via live chat, e-mail and ticket submission with highest ethical standards
We are here to help out Mon through Fri, 11.00 - 19.00 (GMT +02.00), excluding holidays.
Technical Requirements for Store Manager for Magento:
- Magento Enterprise Edition 1.6.x.x — 1.13.x.x (Community Edition Features Only)
- Magento Community Edition 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
- Magento Community Edition 1.7.0.x
- Magento Community Edition 1.6.0.x
- Magento Community Edition 1.5.0.x
- Magento Community Edition 1.4.0.x
- Magento Community Edition 1.3.0.x
- Magento Community Edition 1.2.0.x
- Magento Community Edition 1.1.0.x
- Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 (32/64 bit)
- Starting from 2Gb RAM (for small or med-size stores)
- 1024x768 screen resolution
- Internet connection
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between STANDARD, PROFESSIONAL and ENTERPRISE Editions?
Store Manager for Magento is divided into thress basic versions: Standard, Professional and Enterprise editions. The outstanding improvement of the plans and pricing boosts the basic store management strategies. The new editions feature the enhancements and store management campaigns focusing on the streamline of Magento based stores of all types.
Find out what's the difference between the three editions of Store Manager for Magento in the table above
What is Primary License and Additional License
Primary License is issued to allow using Store Manager for Magento on one computer only.
Additional License is issued for the application to be used on an additional computer upon receiving the Primary License.
Click here to find out what is the difference between Store Manager Primary (Full) and Additional License.