Looking for Magento Order Import Export Extension?
Get the free trial of Magento order import export extension ready to be used with no limitations.
Download the extention at mag-manager.com/free-download and follow few steps to perform orders export and import. No Credi Cart information needed for the product to be used.
To perform Magento Order Export
- Setup connection with your store using FTP access detals. You can read how to do it in our online documentation or contact us at email@example.com and we'll gladly assist you free of charge.
- Open magento import export wizard
- Run order Export and leave all settings set to default
- On the "Select fields to export step" make sure that all fields are added to the right pane
- Check results in raw format, use option to open file in any app or open directory containing file.
Now you have propperly structured .csv file with all orders data.
Once order is exported and changes are made, you can import data back. To do so, please make a backup as this procedure requires more attention than export.
To perform Magento Order Import:
- Run same order import export wizard