Store Manager for Magento v.18.104.22.1681 – Magento 2.0.x Support, Magento Store Manager Connector (Beta) Added, Grid Order Export
Great news for Magento store owners!
New version of Store Manager for Magento (Standard, Professional and Enterprise Edition) packed with new features, major enhancements and addon improvements has just rolled out.
Detailed release notes can be accessed from the list below.
Features: Magento 2.0.x Support, Magento Store Manager Connector Added
- Magento 2.0.x is supported! Now Store Manager is compatible with Magento 2.0.x and can be used to manage stores based on this shopping cart version.
- New type of connection with Magento 2.0.x database via Magento Store Manager Connector is now available.
- at the moment Magento Store Manager Connector is in Beta
- it can be used to connect to Magento 2.0.x stores
- currently Magento Store Manager Connector can be installed in Magento backend manually
Magento Store Manager Connector in Admin
Connection Settings in Store Manager
Shortly it will be available at Magento Marketplace and it will be possible to install it automatically. Follow this instruction to install Magento Store Manager Connector and use it to connect Store Manager to Magento database -https://store-manager-for-magento-doc.emagicone.com/quick-start-guide/1-magento-store-manager-connector
Order Store Manager for Magento Compatible with Magento 2.0.x Order Now
- Order export to XML, HTML and XLS files options have been added to Store Manager for Magento.
- Decimal values can now be entered in ‘Qty increments’ field in Store Manager.
- If Magento product with custom options has been added to order, these custom options will display in invoice, generated in Store Manager.
- New version of bridge.php (7.56) is available. Magento 2.0.x data re-index is now performed via bridge.php.
- SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.2 support has been added in this release of Store Manager for Magento (available in Preferences window and in Connection Wizard).
- Previously 'HTTP/1.1 406 Not Acceptable' error occurred in the process of data get (on bridge connection) if "Optimize Speed" option was enabled. The issue has been fixed and data get operation runs flawlessly now.
- Now Store Manager displays a notifying message if one saves import configuration without specifying its name.
- Some improvements have been implemented to Magento configurable products from custom options generator.
- The procedure of product adding to orders in POS is now visualized correctly on progress bar.
- Using special symbol ' in reviews caused an error and review was not created as a result. The problem has been fixed and reviews are being added flawlessly.
- Previously, image name was regenerated and new images created (for associated simple products), if one and the same picture was assigned as Base, Small and Thumbnail to configurable product. It has been fixed and images are not being duplicated.
- Not compatible with Magento 2.0.8 (issues with URL rewrites were found) and Magento 2.1.
- Magento Store Manager Connector has not been compatible with Magento 2 Enterprise yet.
- Progress bar does not display category copy/paste performance correctly.
- 'Set Categories As Active' and 'Set Categories As Not Active' do not function in Store Manager if it is used on Magento versions 1.x
- Products that have " symbol in the name can’t be added to order via POS.
Extend Store Manager for Magento Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Update Period