Date: 08.09.2018Modified: 06.22.2020
Store Manager for Magento Bug Fix v. 188.8.131.523 – Application Fixes
Great news Magento store owners!
New version of Store Manager for Magento has just rolled out.
Detailed release notes on Bug Fix release v.184.108.40.2063 can be accessed from the list below.
- An issue, related to the slow work of Store Manager has been fixed in current release of Store Manager.
- Previously, users encountered an issue with the update checkbox in the expression preview, when using long formula in Multi Editors. Now, it is corrected.
- Earlier, when generating associated products for a configurable item in Magento 1 stores, the images were linked to generated products, but were not assigned as small, base, and thumbnail. This inconvenience has been eliminated.
- In some cases, after product import, there were duplicated categories created instead of assigning items into the existing ones. Now, this issue is fixed.
- An issue, related to product import with incorrectly specified attributes with enabled "Accelerate import by increasing memory usage" option has been fixed in this release of Store Manager.
- Previously, in some cases, an eBay addon calculated incorrect values for Auto Decline Price. This inconvenience has been amended.
Extend Store Manager for Magento Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Updates
- Currently, “Sort by grid position” option assigns positions to products in random order.
Order Store Manager for Magento Order Now
Find news on Store Manager for Magento releases at www.mag-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-magentoCOMMENTS
Be the first to comment.