Store Manager for Magento v.126.96.36.1991 – Magento EE 2.1.2, 2.1.3, CE 2.1.5 Support, Additional Attributes in Customer Grid
Great news for Magento store owners!
New version of Store Manager for Magento (Standard, Professional and Enterprise Edition) renewed with some features and enhancements has just rolled out.
Detailed release notes for v.188.8.131.521 can be accessed from the list below.
- Magento EE 2.1.2, 2.1.3 and CE 2.1.5 support has been added. Store Manager for Magento is now compatible with these shopping cart versions.
- Product URL keys can be removed in bulk via corresponding option in Clear Product Data window available on product toolbar. "Delete 'url_key' for existing products" option has also been added on "Import Options" step of the import wizard.
- Extra customer details can be viewed in the grid in Customers section of Store Manager application. There have been added extra attributes that can be enabled in the grid, namely "Default Billing Address", "Default Shipping Address", "Billing Fax", "Billing VAT Number", "Billing Company", "Billing Firstname", "Billing Lastname"
Extend Store Manager for Magento Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Update Period
- Magento custom options are copied correctly now.
- Magento customers, having ' (apostrophe) symbol in their addresses, are now imported correctly via Store Manager.
- The issue occurred in previous version of Store Manager in case new attributes of "dropdown" or "multiselect" type have been created from product edit form. The inconvenience has been resolved in this release of Magento Store Manager.
- Images are now added flawlessly to Magento products through Multi Editor.
- Store Manager now works correctly with databases through Store Manager Connector, if there are special symbols (beside a….z. A….Z. 0...9, _ range) in database names.
- The issue, occurring in the process of configurable products from custom options generating has been resolved.