Date: 03.14.2019Rating 0 stars - 0 votes
Beta version: Store Manager for Magento v.18.104.22.1687 – Magento 2.3.0 Support
Great news, Magento store owners!
New version of Store Manager for Magento, filled with enhancements has just rolled out.
Detailed release notes for Beta v.22.214.171.1247 can be accessed from the list below.
- This release of Store Manager has been enhanced with Magento 2.3 compatibility that includes partial Multi-Source Inventory support. All the possibilities, currently available for MSI management can be reviewed below:
- Custom Columns option on the toolbar allows to select Quantity Per Source, Salable Quantity and Total Sources Quantity columns from the dropdown to be displayed in the product grid.
- Lower grid has been expanded with the separate “Assign Sources” tab that gives the possibility to edit source data, assign sources and unassign them.
- Bulk changes: context menu has been enriched with the “Source” tab that allows to assign and unassign sources to selected products, and use Sources Multi Editor for mass changes.
- Import/Export Products Wizard includes the “Source” field that lets adding and updating information related to existing sources.
- Magento 2.3 support of cloning and copy/pasting products, Multi Editors, work with orders is still being implemented.
Extend Store Manager for Magento Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Updates
- Previously, an issue occurred during sorting products by date and price via Related Products Generator. Now, it is corrected.
Order Store Manager for Magento Order Now
Find news on Store Manager for Magento releases at www.mag-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-magento
Be the first to comment.