Store Manager for Magento v.18.104.22.1683 – eBay Export of Configurable Variations, Image Name Normalization
Great news for Magento store owners!
New version of Store Manager for Magento (Standard, Professional and Enterprise Edition) packed with new features, major enhancements and addon improvements has just rolled out.
Detailed release notes can be accessed from the list below.
- Name normalization for downloadable files, category images, and attribute images, containing special symbols has been added.
- There has been included the ability to use hyphen symbol in database name.
- Added the regeneration of image name in the process of product cloning.
- Export of product variations to eBay has been implemented. Now configurable products with associated simple items can be exported from Magento to the world’s biggest marketplace.
Order Store Manager for Magento Order Now
- Improper display of progress bar appearing after categories copying has been corrected.
- The options "Set Categories As Active” and “Set Categories As Not Active" work correctly now.
- The error that appeared in logs after pressing "Sort by grid position" button has been solved.
- Fixed incorrect image path generation if image added to a product has been placed into non-default Magento image directory.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect image path, generated when running recommended action in Store Diagnostics.
- Improper display of "Connect via native Magento module" button in Connection Wizard has been corrected.
- Fixed incorrect work of images diagnostics used on direct connection or via Store Manager Connector.
- Now updating products with IceCat specifications, only numeric value is added to weight attribute, and all extra characters are truncated.
- Corrected issue with connection via native Magento Module after the first Store Manager launch.
- Now when import configuration is selected, import file associated with this configuration is loaded, instead of last used one, as was previously.
- Exporting products to eBay, the values for EAN and UPC are sent correctly now.
Extend Store Manager for Magento Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Update Period
* Known issue
Due to the differences of attribute backend_model in Magento v.1.9.x and Magento 2.x, import of attribute sets does not function properly. It is not recommended to migrate attribute sets with current version of Store Manager application. As a variant you can first create attribute sets at new Magento 2.x stores and further import products and assign them to necessary set via Store Manager.