Date: 12.11.2018Modified: 03.18.2019
Store Manager for Magento v.18.104.22.1681 – New Amazon Integration Possibilities, Updated Bridge Version
Great news, Magento store owners!
New version of Store Manager for Magento, filled with enhancements has just rolled out.
Detailed release notes for v.22.214.171.1241 can be accessed from the list below.
- The possibility to import orders from Amazon marketplace to Magento store was implemented in Amazon Integration Addon.
- The new Bridge version 7.66 has been released.
- Now it is possible to select the index type that will be used for product reindex.
- The new version enables selection of the category(ies) of products that will be filtered in the process of configuring related products creation using Related Product Generator tool. In addition, now it is possible to add products to the rule by category or using the products search after the configuration is done. Also, you can clear the list of the related products from the configuration list.
Extend Store Manager for Magento Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Updates
- Previously, when creating a category for multiple Magento websites, only one record for one store view was generated in the url_rewrite table. The issue has been fixed.
- In the previous version, during the export to different Magento websites, the product export file contained an extra Categories Path field. The problem has been fixed in the updated version of Store Manager for Magento.
- The issue connected with non-export of boolean attributes has been eliminated.
- Now the created products and categories can be assigned to attributes containing reserved SQL-words when working with Flat Tables.
- Previously, Store Manager failed to generate attributes of such types as Dropdown, Multiple Select, Visual Swatch and Text Swatch without options. The issue has been fixed.
- The inconvenience related to Store Manager overload in the process of assigning categories to products has been corrected.
- From now on, it is not possible to create options for attributes of such types as Dropdown, Multiple Select, Visual Swatch and Text Swatch that have identical labels.
Order Store Manager for Magento Order Now
Find news on Store Manager for Magento releases at www.mag-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-magento
Be the first to comment.