Date: 05.02.2019Modified: 07.11.2019
Store Manager for Magento v.220.127.116.111 – Magento 2.3 MSI Support
Great news, Magento store owners!
New version of Store Manager for Magento, filled with important enhancements has just rolled out.
Detailed release notes for v.18.104.22.1681 can be accessed from the list below.
- Magento 2.3 that includes Multi-Source Inventory is now fully supported with the following functionality:
- Custom Columns option on the toolbar allows to select “Quantity Per Source”, “Salable Quantity” and “Total Sources Quantity” columns from the dropdown to be displayed in the product grid.
- Lower grid has been expanded with the separate “Assign Sources” tab that gives the possibility to edit source data, assign sources and unassign them.
- Bulk changes: context menu has been enriched with the “Source” tab that allows to assign and unassign sources to selected products, and use Sources Multi Editor for mass changes.
- Import/Export Products Wizard includes the “Source” field that lets adding and updating information related to existing sources.
- The possibility to clone, copy and paste products and Multi Editors are now at the users' disposal.
- Orders support with enabled MSI functionality in Magento 2.3 has been added in current release of Store Manager.
- The possibility to generate associated simple products for configurable ones for stores with enabled Multi-Source Inventory feature has been implemented.
- Now, users can download and install new Bridge Connector module designed for Magento 2.3 stores.
- New Bridge version 7.70 has been added as well.
Extend Store Manager for Magento Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Updates
- Compatibility with Magento Open Source (Community Edition) versions 2.3.1, 2.2.8, 2.1.17 and 22.214.171.124 has been added. Now, users can also manage stores based on Magento 2.2.5 Commerce (Enterprise Edition).
- New Amazon Integration ver. 1.3.2 has been implemented with the following fixes:
- Previously, products that have been published on Amazon still had status “Not published yet”. This inconvenience has been corrected in this release of the addon.
- An issue, related to incorrect display of task types in scheduler has been fixed. Earlier, an error message occurred when performing automated import of orders from the marketplace. Now, scheduled upload is being done errorlessly.
- An issue related to Alternate images export to Amazon has been eliminated. Taking this into consideration, changes were made to Store Manager for Magento ver.3.24. as well.
- Formerly, the addon freezed after importing big number of orders from the sales channel. This inconvenience has been amended.
- eBay Integration ver. 3.3.11 has also been renewed with the next improvements and corrections:
- The possibility to set a limit on the number of products that are being exported / synchronized has been added in current release of the addon.
- “Enable Large Merchant Services” option allows to export big number of products to eBay marketplace (>25000).
- Previously, an issue related to round function used in “Product price formula” field during product export to eBay occurred. Now, it is fixed.
- Earlier, when synchronizing listings with large number of items, only 125 of them were synced. Now, this inconvenience is corrected.An issue, related to creating image URLs at the step of exporting products has been eliminated.
- Informative messages and hints have been added in SSH & SMTP sections of Preferences.
- Product stock status change now depends on values indicated in Manage stock field.
- The message about losing connection to the database has been changed.
- An issue, related to image position change has been corrected for stores based on Magento 1.9 version of the shopping cart.
- In some cases, when editing product image, its Base, Small, Thumbnail and Swatch options became unchecked. Now, it is fixed.
- When copying and pasting categories with their products with assigned sources, items are being cloned but assigned sources aren’t.
- Invoice with shipment cannot be created for orders created on the front-end that include bundle/configurable products with MSI is enabled. There should be separately invoice and shipment.
- When deleting product from order with “Return to Stock” option checked, its salable quantity is not being recalculated.
Order Store Manager for Magento Order Now
Find news on Store Manager for Magento releases at www.mag-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-magento
Be the first to comment.