Date: 07.18.2019Modified: 11.12.2019
Store Manager for Magento v.184.108.40.2067 – Magento CE 2.2.9 Support
Great news, Magento store owners!
New version of Store Manager for Magento, filled with important enhancements has just rolled out.
Detailed release notes for v.220.127.116.117 can be accessed from the list below.
- Magento Community Edition 18.104.22.168, 2.1.18, 2.2.9 are now supported by Store Manager and users can manage their websites based on the mentioned versions of the shopping cart.
- Now, when editing a configurable product, the Price field is not required for Magento 2.x versions of the platform.
- The possibility to preview video added to product from YouTube has been added in current version of Store Manager.
- The new version of Chromium has been implemented in the software as well.
Extend Store Manager for Magento Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Updates
- The inconveniences, related to recalculation of taxes after editing product price in POS have been eliminated.
- From now on, when deleting product review, all related data is being removed as well. Correspondingly, front-end shows the correct number of reviews.
- An issue, related to Group price editing in Magento 1.x stores has been amended.
- Store Manager now properly processes bundle items’ prices if they contain 4 digits after the comma.
- An inconvenience with export of Media Gallery fields for images without labels has been corrected.
- Earlier, an inconvenience related to export of products, whose attribute sets contain attribute with code = group_price, label = Group Price for Magento 2.x websites occured. Now, it is fixed.
- Now, changes made to products for separate storeviews are properly applied.
Order Store Manager for Magento Order Now
Find news on Store Manager for Magento releases at www.mag-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-magento
Be the first to comment.