Date: 09.09.2019Modified: 11.12.2019
Store Manager for Magento v.184.108.40.2063 – Renewed Connection Wizard & Magento Gift Card Copy Possibility
Great news, Magento store owners!
New version of Store Manager for Magento, filled with important enhancements has just rolled out.
Detailed release notes for v.220.127.116.113 can be accessed from the list below.
- Connection Wizard has been renewed in this release of Store Manager.
- Sandbox set of categories and products has been implemented.
- Current release of Store Manager has been enhanced with new image cache algorithm.
- The possibility to copy Magento Gift Card product has been added.
Extend Store Manager for Magento Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Updates
- An issue that occurred after import of Cart Price Rules has been corrected.
- Previously, an upload of big number of custom options could not be performed correctly. This inconvenience has been amended.
- From now on, Store Manager no longer causes issues with exporting large number of customers.
- An issue with editing custom options on particular store views has been fixed.
- In some cases, Enterprise users who own Magento 2.3 version could not properly connect to Store Manager. It has been fixed in this release of the software.
- Previously, an issue occurred when adding or editing product with decimal quantity to existing order. It has been corrected and now works properly in this version of the application.
- Improper work of order status change to “On Hold” and “Canceled“ has been corrected.
- Earlier, [FIELD_VALUE] expression in Product Multi Editor worked wrong. It has been fixed.
- Filter inaccuracy issue for “Orders Total” report has been amended.
- An inconvenience with copying images with the “Regenerate Image” option enabled when working with Bridge Connector has been fixed.
Order Store Manager for Magento Order Now
Find news on Store Manager for Magento releases at www.mag-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-magento
Be the first to comment.