Date: 11.08.2019Rating 5 stars - 1 votes
Store Manager for Magento v.126.96.36.1991 – Magento 2.3.3 Open Source Support
Great news, Magento store owners!
New version of Store Manager for Magento, filled with important enhancements has just rolled out.
Detailed release notes for v.188.8.131.521 can be accessed from the list below.
- Compatibility with Magento v.2.3.3, 2.2.10 and 184.108.40.206 Open Source (Community Edition) has been added and users can manage stores based on these versions of the shopping cart.
- Related Product Generator tool has been renewed with improved product filtering and UI/UX. Users should note that after the update, old configurations made in Related Product Generator in previous versions of Store Manager will not work. These settings have to be removed and reconfigured in the new version of Generator. Currently, the tool allows to generate 1000 products and this number can be expanded using additional condition filters.
- Starting from this version, Store Manager allows to migrate orders saving order ID and order number.
- Now, there is a possibility to select store view when importing and exporting Magento orders.
- This release includes a new version of Bridge.php file - 7.72.
- New version of eBay Integration 220.127.116.117 has been implemented with the following enhancements:
- now on, users can export bundle products to the marketplace;
- configurable products are being exported to eBay using the attribute label instead of attribute code;
- an issue with exporting image URLs to the marketplace has been fixed.
- PDF Catalog Creator addon v.18.104.22.168 has been optimized with the possibility to add a large number of products to the catalog.
- QuickBooks Integration has also been renovated. Now, v.22.214.171.124 gives the possibility to use order number as an identificator.
- New versions of Amazon (126.96.36.1991), Icecat (188.8.131.52), QuickBooks Online (184.108.40.206) and USPS Shipping Management (220.127.116.11) Integrations have been released with minor fixes.
Extend Store Manager for Magento Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Updates
- Previously, an inconvenience with importing visual swatch attributes occurred. Now, it is corrected.
- Earlier, Store Manager showed a false message about incompatibility with shopping cart version. It has been fixed in the current release of the software.
- An issue with opening and editing text in HTML Editor has been amended.
Order Store Manager for Magento Order Now
Find news on Store Manager for Magento releases at www.mag-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-magento
Be the first to comment.