Date: 01.16.2020Modified: 02.26.2020
Store Manager for Magento v.188.8.131.529 – Product Import on Direct Connection Optimized
Great news, Magento store owners!
A new version of Store Manager for Magento with a number of important enhancements has just been rolled out.
Explore the detailed release notes for the v.184.108.40.2069 below.
- Store Manager is now compatible with Magento Commerce Edition 2.3.3 and users can manage stores based on the mentioned version of the shopping cart.
- Product import in Store Manager on direct connection has been optimized.
- Magento LookBook and PDF Catalog Creator has been updated to v.220.127.116.11. Now you can use custom SQL scripts to select additional product attributes (Tier Price, for example) to display them in a catalog.
- The field "Last Logged In" is now available in the Customers section in Store Manager.
- Manage Filters menu has been added to configure filters in the products grid.
- Amazon Integration has been updated to v.18.104.22.1684 with the Amazon Canada and Mexico marketplaces added.
- Now when you create associated products for configurable products and specify the order (position) of the attributes in the Super Product Attributes Configuration section this order is maintained while generating simple products and their SKUs.
- An issue with Store Manager using more FTP threads than it is specified in the Preferences has been fixed.
Find news on Store Manager for Magento releases at www.mag-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-magentoCOMMENTS
Be the first to comment.