Store Manager for Magento v.188.8.131.525: Magento 184.108.40.206 Commerce Edition Support, Discounts in POS, Attributes from All Store Views in One Grid
Great news, Magento store owners!
A new version of Store Manager for Magento 220.127.116.115 has just been rolled out.
Explore the list of enhancements and download the update to benefit from the new functionality.
- Magento 18.104.22.168 Commerce Edition is now supported by Store Manager.
- A possibility to add a discount with a comment in POS is added.
- Working with products in the product grid, you can display not only columns with attribute values for the current store view but for all store views as well:
- PDF Catalog Integration v.22.214.171.124 comes with the brand new lookbook templates.
- Now you can give filters meaningful names. You can enter the name while creating a new filter or select the existing filter and rename it as you wish:
- Amazon Integration v.126.96.36.1991 supports Amazon Netherlands.
- eBay Integration v.188.8.131.521 has been added.
- Previously, the users employing direct connection had to reconnect manually when connection to MySQL server or internet connection was lost. Now Store Manager reconnects automatically allowing you to keep up with your workflow.
- Setting up a connection to the store, you can now test the SSH connection. The option is available in the Preferences > Database Connection > SSH:
- Product export became fast again. After the previous update, some users reported that product export took more time than usual. We’ve identified the reason and optimized the Import/Export tool to work fast again.
- Bridge 7.75 has been released. It allows using bridge connection even if MySQL server has Strict mode enabled.
- QuickBooks Online Integration v.184.108.40.206 has been released. It now supports the updated requirements for the authorization on the QuickBooks Online server.
- In the Image Preview window, it is now possible to zoom the images using Ctrl +/- keys. Also, the ability to switch between images within one product has been added.
We’ve been receiving requests for a possibility to add discounts with a comment while creating order in POS. So, now this option is available for you! Add a discount in the Order Discount field, and the total price will be automatically recalculated. You can also add any relevant note:
Later you can show/hide columns for different store views:
With this improvement, you can compare prices and other product details across your multiple stores.
Create compelling lookbooks in just a few clicks to promote your products:
Also in the new Amazon Integration version:
- You can add bullet points to your Amazon listings selecting appropriate product fields from the store:
- You can select custom store fields for product Name and Description on Amazon:
In the new version, we’ve fixed issues with displaying eBay ID in the "Manage your product listing" window and saving store language in the setting of the listing.
- Fixed issue with the wrong product price during export to QuickBooks online.
- Fixed irrelevant message “The current Store Manager version is incompatible with Bridge Connector extension version” which was displayed while testing the connector module.
- Fixed an error when products associated with several categories and then dissociated from one category via Mass Changer were automatically assigned to another parent category.
- Resolved an error with the empty URL-key in the rl_rewrite table which caused an issue when after moving a product to another category the homepages showed the product page.
- Fixed the work of Store Manager with Danish localization. Go to Localization in the Preferences to download and install the language package.