Store Manager for Magento v.184.108.40.20661 – Reviews Import/Export
Great news, Magento store owners!
A new version of Store Manager for Magento 220.127.116.1161 is here for you.
Learn about new feature, improvemens, and fixes below and download the update to benefit from the new functionality.
- A new "Import/Export Product Reviews" tool has been added in Store Manager.
The tool can be accessed via the main tools panel in the "Store" tab, Products tool panel, or a drop-down menu:
Reviews export works similar to other types of exports in Store Manager. Launch the Import/Export Product Reviews Wizard and follow the tips to complete the task:
Exported review data looks as follows:
- Possibility to name and rename custom filters has been added.
- ICEcat Integration has been renewed to v.18.104.22.168 and optimized for updating products from the Full ICEcat account.
- In the updated eBay Integration v.22.214.171.1242 issues with saving selected store language in the listing settings and filling in the data in the “Shipments” tab were eliminated.
- Managing stores with several storeviews, it is now possible to select what Short Description and Description should be displayed in the lower grid: from the default store view or selected store view.
When creating your own filters you can now give them meaningful names for fast recognition. Also, it’s possible to rename existing filters.
- Errors occuring after opening the Related Prоduct Generator tool have been fixed.
- Eliminated issue with order status not saved if changed to a non-default.
- Now Store Manager correctly saves the configuration of the product auto-import if the product's identifier is other than SKU.
- Fixed issue with exporting attribute labels created in the back end and specified differently for different store views.
- Earlier, after changing the product's price in the order the product’s quantity was decremented even if the “Manage Stock” option was set to “Disabled”. This issue has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue with displaying correct Short Description and Description in the lower product grid if they were edited via Miltieditor for a certain store view.
- Now Store Manager correctly exports products if export configuration has settings to export only filtered or selected products.