Store Manager for Magento v.126.96.36.19983 – Magento 2.4 Support, Amazon & eBay Integrations for MSI
Great news for Magento store owners!
A new version of Store Manager for Magento 188.8.131.5283 featuring a number of enhancements and fixes has been released.
Learn about all the improvemens and fixes below. Download the update to benefit from the new functionality.
- Magento 2.4 both Open Source and Commerce Editions are now supported with Store Manager.
- Amazon & eBay Integrations are now available for the merchants using Multi Source Inventory. Use the addons to export product to the marketplaces, sync products with your store, import orders and other.
- Automated Order Export tool is now available in Store Manager.
- Quickbooks Online Integration can now import products with negative quantities to Store Manager.
- In the updated eBay Integration v.184.108.40.2062 an issue with saving store language in the listing settings has been fixed.
To set up order export on a schedule, go to Store Manager>Addons>Automated Export. In the drop-down, select Automated Orders Export:
On the toolbar you will see the settings to set up and modify automated order export.
Automated order export works similar to automated product feed export descriped in the article: https://www.mag-manager.com/product-information/magento-product-management/how-to-get-magento-2-product-feeds-exported-on-schedule/
- In the new version, an issue which prevented the execution of the product data reindex during automated product import has been fixed.
- In the USPS Shipping Management, we've eliminated an issue that occurred while creating Shipping Labels for Magento 2 stores.
- Corrected an issue which caused changing a product’s status to "Out of stock" when the product’s quantity was 0.
- Now Store Manager uses the correct path to save images added to a product description.
- Corrected an issue when the “Clone” option became inactive after the product cloning was complete.
- Fixed an error occuring after changing order status from Processing to Complete.