Store Manager for Magento v.220.127.116.115 – Magento CE 2.1.0, 2.1.1, 2.1.2 and EE 2.1.0, 2.1.1 Support, Minor Fixes, v.18.104.22.1687 – Bug Fix
Great news for Magento store owners!
New version of Store Manager for Magento (Standard, Professional and Enterprise Edition) renewed with some features and enhancements has just rolled out.
Store Manager v.22.214.171.1245 - 126.96.36.1997 were tested and proved for the following Magento versions:
- CE v.188.8.131.52, v.2.1.1
- EE v.184.108.40.206, v.2.1.1
Detailed release notes for v.220.127.116.115 can be accessed from the list below.
- Magento versions CE 2.1.0, 2.1.1, 2.1.2 and EE 2.1.0-2.1.1 support has been implemented. Store Manager for Magento is compatible with these versions of shopping cart and can be used to handle stores, based on them.
*The compatibility with Magento CE 2.1.3 and EE 2.1.2, 2.1.3 is UNDER DEVELOPMENT.
- Short Description and Description fields have been added to product lower grid.
- "Quantity increment" field has been added to POS in Store Manager.
- Bundle items price can now be configured on website level.
- The issue, related to image removing in the process of import (for Magento versions 2.0.x and CE 2.1.0, 2.1.1, 2.1.2 and EE 2.1.0-2.1.1), has been fixed.
- Incorrect product and category URL generating has been fixed.
- Improper work with URL suffix in the process of URL generating has been fixed.
- Formerly the error occurred in Store Manager during SSH connection configuring. The issue has been fixed in this version of Store Manager.
- Meta keywords did not save for configurable products. The issue has been fixed and inputted meta details are saved correctly.
- Previously Store Manager did not save bundle product correctly if it had associated attribute with Unique Value option enabled. The problem has been eliminated in this version of Store Manager.
- Order summary displayed in the last invoice only, if invoices were generated for multiple selected orders. The issue has been eliminated and order summary displays on each invoice.
- Previously there was issue related to attribute value assign. Multiselect attribute value assign did not work in Admin, if these attributes were imported via Store Manager. The problem has been fixed in this version of Store Manager application.
- "Unknown column 'frontend_input' in 'field list' " error, that occurred in the process of attribute creation at first Store Manager launch, has been corrected.
- Previously details were not saved in "Country of manufacture", "Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price", "Custom Design", "Custom layout update", "Page layout", "Allow gift message" fields in the process of configurable product creation. The problem has been fixed and details are saved for configurables if they are added via this version of Store Manager.
- Previously URL of category was not removed if was drag-and-dropped in Store Manager. The problem has been fixed.
***Products did not display in the grid after updating to the previous Store Manager version (18.104.22.1685), in case grid sorting or filters were applied in the application before updating. The issue has been fixed in Store Manager v.22.214.171.1247.* Known issue
Due to the differences of attribute backend_model in Magento v.1.9.x and Magento 2.x, import of attribute sets does not function properly. It is not recommended to migrate attribute sets with current version of Store Manager application. As a variant you can first create attribute sets at new Magento 2.x stores and further import products and assign them to necessary set via Store Manager.