Store Manager for Magento v.126.96.36.19917 – Integration with Google Drive
Great news for the owners of Magento stores!
A new version of Store Manager for Magento 188.8.131.5217 with new features, some improvemens, and fixes has been released.
Learn about all the enhancements and fixes below. Download the update to benefit from the new functionality.
- Integration with Google Drive has been added. Now it’s possible to import/export products, categories, and orders from/to Google Spreadsheets.
- Import/Export Categories Wizard, as well as Attributes, Custom Options, Card Price Rules, Product Reviews Wizards now support import from HTTP and FTP URLs.
On the first step of import/export wizards where you specify the location to save file to/import file from, select the "Google spreadsheets" option and add your Google Account. You can even add several Google Accounts, for example, to import/export data for different suppliers.
- In the Import/Export Categories Wizard, the "Preview .csv file" step has been merged with the "Select fields delimiter and quote character" step. Now, specifying the delimiters you can instantly check below how the file was parsed:
- Corrected an issue with rebuilding Category Indexes during which category URLs were rebuilded. Now, the Rebuild Category Indexes command can be launched for 1 selected category at a time only.
- An error with not all attribute values imported has been eliminated.