Store Manager for Magento v.184.108.40.20659 – New Design
Great news for the owners of Magento stores!
A new version of Store Manager for Magento 220.127.116.1159 has been released.
Update Store Manager to get access to new features, improvements, and fixes.
- This Store Manager version is built in the new environment and has a new design. We aimed at making the interface more convenient, up to date, and pleasant to work with.
As you can see from the screenshot below, the upper menu has been moved to the left in the new version.
The design of import/export wizards, POS, and other Store Manager tools and sections has been refined accordingly:
Due to the internal updates, Store Manager v.18.104.22.16859 and higher would require the following versions of the addons (and higher):
- PDF Catalog Creator v.22.214.171.124
- Amazon Integration v.126.96.36.1996
- QuickBooks integration v.188.8.131.52
- QuickBooks Online integration 184.108.40.206
- ICEcat Integration v.220.127.116.11
- USPS v.18.104.22.168
- eBay Integration v.22.214.171.1245 (also, in the new version the export of products to eBay has been fixed.)
- Fixed issue with incorrect URL-paths created while importing products for a store view.
- The error when during order import some orders were skipped and not imported has been eliminated.
- In the Store Diagnostics tool, the images that are not linked to any products are now correctly removed from FTP.
- In the Import/Export Products wizard, the “Close application” and “Shutdown computer” options are now displayed as check boxes.