Date: 05.20.2021Modified: 06.14.2021
Store Manager for Magento v.220.127.116.1179 – Improved Generation of Configurable Products (Enterprise Edition)
Great news for the owners of Magento stores!
A new version of Store Manager for Magento 18.104.22.16879 with improvement and a number of fixes is already available.
- Now, when configurable product is created from custom options*, the prices of associated products are generated with account of a store view and custom options price mark-up.
*Feature available in the Enterprise Edition.
- Product export configurations are now restored correctly.
- Store Manager won't freeze during order import.
- Fixed issue when during order import only first product from the order was imported.
- Earlier, after creating a shipment for an order, the product's quantity wasn’t decreased from stock. This error was eliminated.
- Fixed issue with product’s quantity decremented twice after the product was added to an order.
- When creating shipping for an order, the Allocated Source is now assigned correctly in cases when only Default source is used.
- Fixed issue with the incorrect calculation of order total after deleting a bundled product from the order.
- Corrected an error with Store Manager freezing upon its closing if previously PDF Catalog Creator addon was used.
- Released PDF Catalog Creator v.22.214.171.124 Fixed issue with a category not added if it has just one product.
Find news on Store Manager for Magento releases at www.mag-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-magento