Date: 06.14.2021Modified: 07.15.2021
Store Manager for Magento v.22.214.171.12419 – Export File Upload to FTP
Great news for the Magento store owners!
A new version of Store Manager for Magento 126.96.36.19919 with improvements and fixes has been released.
- The possibility to upload a file to FTP in products and orders export wizards has been added.
- Now, there is a possibility to set up a startup page in Store Manager.
- After removing products from an order, Shipping&Handling values are now recalculated according to the default shopping cart settings.
- The alignment of text and numerical values in the grids has been improved.
- From now on, when editing the quantity of the product in the order, Store Manager does not allow adding more than there is in the Salable Quantity of the product.
- Updated addons: QuickBooks Online v.188.8.131.52, QuickBooks integration v.184.108.40.206, ICEcat Integration v.220.127.116.11, USPS Shipping Integration v.18.104.22.168
- Now, product price in the order is displayed the same as on the website where the order was made.
- Starting from current version of Store Manager, the option “Close application after import completed” works correctly.
- Earlier, if in the Import Products Wizard one of the options from the Post-import behavior setting was selected, the Pending Data was empty after import completion. This issue has been fixed.
- An issue when after image deletion its record remained in the database has been fixed.
- Grid view custom settings (columns and cell size) are being saved after closing the software.
- An inconvenience preventing correct restore of product export configurations has been eliminated.
- The dynamic fields in the Connection Wizard have been corrected.
- Now, when the product quantity in the order is reduced, the deducted number of items is added back to the salable quantity.
Find news on Store Manager for Magento releases at www.mag-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-magento