Date: 07.15.2021Modified: 09.03.2021
Store Manager for Magento v.220.127.116.1131 Will Create Tables with Prefixes Used in Store Database
Great news for the Magento store owners!
A new version of Store Manager for Magento 18.104.22.16831 with a number of improvements and fixes has been released. Review all the changes and download the new version.
- Now, tables used for internal Store Manager needs (for Store Manager's access management, grid filtering, addons) will be created with the same prefixes as Magento itself. This will allow to overcome a known Magento bug.
- Added support for MySQL 8. This has fixed an issue when not all fields in the Import/Export Wizards were displayed.
- In the Clear Product Details tool, a new option "Delete special price" has been added. To use the option, select products that you need to edit, then open shortcuts menu and run the Cleat Product Details tool.
- Store Manager now correctly creates shipping for bundle products. When creating shipping for a bundle product, child product quantity will be decremented.
- Added new Bridge v.7.79.
- The updated eBay Integration v.22.214.171.1246 works with the new eBay API. Also, it’s now possible to use zero value for parameter Handling Time.
- Added new QuickBooks integration v.126.96.36.199 and USPS Shipping Management Integration v.188.8.131.52 optimized for Magento databases using a custom prefix.
- Store Diagnostics Tool now works correctly with image names containing umlauts.
- Fixed issue with assigning a correct status for orders with On-hold status if the Unhold option was used.
- In POS, available product quantity is now taken from the field Salable Qty.
- Earlier, while editing a category option Page Layout, the selected value wasn’t saved in the database. This issue has been fixed.
- Fixed issue when after updating data via Multi Editor, columns Shipping and Handling were not updated.
- Selecting orders to print invoices now works correctly.
- Fixed issue when after selecting several orders and creating invoices for them, product options wouldn’t display in the invoice.
- Eliminated an error when upon adding products to an empty category, the button Multi Editors was inactive.
- In the Import Products Wizard, fixed the issue leading to incorrect displaying of the number of importing records in the progress bar.
Find news on Store Manager for Magento releases at www.mag-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-magento