Date: 04.19.2022Modified: 07.27.2022
Store Manager for Magento v.184.108.40.20603 – Magento 2.4.4 open source support
This version of Store Manager for Magento 220.127.116.1103 comes with a number of improvements and fixes. Update your Store Manager to get the latest version.
- Store Manager now supports Magento 2.4.4 Open Source.
- QuickBooks Online Integration v.18.104.22.168 allows importing more than 100 products.
- Fixed issue with uploading videos to products in bulk via the bridge connection.
- Fixed issue when in the course of import from Google Sheets, invalid characters were displayed for some languages.
- Corrected the calculation of Salable quantity and Max Salable quantity upon changing product quantity in an order.
- Now attributes that have more than 30 symbols in the attribute code are displayed in the eBay Integration Item specifics mapping step.
- Upon generating a configurable product from custom options, its price is now correctly calculated if the simple product’s price is 0.
- It's no longer possible to modify products with the "View" permissions in the access management settings.
- Fixed issue when the translation for the OK button was not shown in some languages.
Find news on Store Manager for Magento releases at www.mag-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-magento