Store Manager for Magento v126.96.36.1999 – orders management (add-remove products, orders value copy-paste)
Great news! eMagicOne.com Team has implemented some major improvements to Store Manager for Magento.
The latest version of the Store Manager ver.188.8.131.529 has been updated with the new cutting-edge features.
Here’s what you can get a hand of:
- The possibility to add and remove products to/from an existing order has been added. New level of orders management has been reached in this release;
- The ability to copy values from orders grid to clipboard has been added. You can easily copy to clipboard, for example, order ID or customer name via contextual menu.
- Now you can control Orders easily. The ability to re-calculate Shipping cost of Order in Total section has been implemented;
- Magento orders filter by date option has been improved;
- Previously when category was created manually its Rewrite URL was not re-indexed automatically. Now Rewrite URL will be re-indexed after adding a category;
- "Any word" and "All the words" options did not function properly in product search form. This issue has been solved.
- In the process of import product position in the category is being imported on condition that category path is indicated;
- If in invoices product name was too long and contained too many symbols, it was not transferred to another line. This issue has been fixed;
- "Ship To" and "Sold to" titles in the invoice were misplaced. This issue has been solved.