Store Manager for Magento v184.108.40.2063 – orders management (You can change product quantity and price in Order)
Great news! eMagicOne.com Team has implemented some major improvements to Store Manager for Magento.
The latest version of the Store Manager ver.220.127.116.113 has been updated with the new cutting-edge features.
Here’s what you can get a hand of:
- The ability to modify Magento order has been implemented into Store Manager. You can change Magento product quantity and price in special dialog box.
- Previously, when editing associated to group product item, only child Magento product underwent reindex. Since now products of both types (child and parent) will undergo the reindex process;
- Now when adding Magento products to order you will see new enhanced progress bar. You can also view operation Logs and stop adding products pressing Cancel button;
- Now while editing multiselect type of product attribute you can easily select attribute value from drop-down typing its first letters in the search;
- Before, Store Manager for Magento allowed to add group price and tier price to Main Web Site only. From now onwards you can select a website you plan to add group price or tier price to.
- Before there occurred issues with grouped products price re-index. This issue has been fixed in this release of Store Manager for Magento;
- Previously it was not possible to save watermark resize settings. It has been corrected and now you can save the settings;
- Before it was possible to remove only first two products from the order. Now you can easily proceed with mass product deleting;
- Previously, on condition that in Windows operating system decimal delimiter was set to dot and delimiter for thousands - to comma symbol, there occurred the error message in the process of re-index running on bridge, notifying about incompatibility of bridge versions. Now this issue has been corrected;
- If database was running on server with MySQL v.5.0.x there occurred an issue with customer representation. This problem has been solved;
- Magento products being uploaded without caching, related products reindex hung on direct connection when you created configurable products. This problem has been fixed in this release of Store Manager;
- Previously there occurred an issue with product export to eBay - on condition that attributes of drop-down or multiselect type were being exported, option IDs instead of text values were added. This problem has been corrected;
- On condition that database contained catalog_category_flat_7 table, but no catalog_category_flat_1 category reindex did not take place. This issue has been solved;
- Product price re-index did not run properly on condition that decimal delimiter was set to dot and delimiter for thousands - to comma symbol. Now it works smoothly;
- Irrespective of Base Settings indicated, Windows settings were taken in the process of data import. This has been fixed in current release of Store Manager;
- Previously it was not possible to set “in stock” for products in case Magento product quantity was less that 1 and backorders were enabled. This issue has been fixed.