Store Manager for Magento v.18.104.22.1687 – order creation via POS, order export
Great news! eMagicOne.com Team has implemented some major improvements to Store Manager for Magento.
The latest version of the Store Manager has been updated with the new cutting-edge features.
Here’s what you can get a hand of:
- POS (Point of Sale) feature has been implemented into Store Manager for Magento. It significantly enhances your work with orders and simplifies the procedure of order creation. You can also add certain product to order simply scanning its code with the barcode scanner.
- The possibility to export orders with products they contain has been added in this release of the application.
- From now on you can export ship data when exporting orders;
- The ability to clear product images, custom options, group price, tier price, related products, up-sells, cross-sells, product reviews, product tags in bulk has been added in this Release.
- You can now export customer full name in one column when exporting orders (previously it was possible to export first name, last name and middle name in separate columns only);
- Order export wizard has been re-designed. Now you can select which group of fields to export with 2 clicks (customer related, product related, just general order details, etc.);
- Directly from order you can switch to "Categories and Products" section and reach ordered product in the list;
- Now it is possible to modify customer shipping and billing VAT within the order.
- Customers import/export wizard could not be started in Spanish localization previously. This problem has been fixed;
- When one tried to import XML files from FTP server, the error occurred. This problem has been resolved and import process runs properly;
- The error occurred when one sorted abandoned carts by ID. This problem has been solved;
- Previously default store view was updated when image labels were imported for specific store view, even if default store view was not chosen for import. This issue has been fixed;
- Formerly customers were not exported into QuickBooks on bridge connection. Now this issue has been fixed.