Store Manager for Magento v188.8.131.529 – More Attributes in Product Grid, Store Diagnostics New Types, More Product Identifiers for Import
Great news! eMagicOne.com Team has implemented some major improvements to Store Manager for Magento.
The latest version of the Store Manager has been updated with the new cutting-edge features.
Here’s what you can get a hand of:
- Now more attributes can be used as product identifiers in the process of Magento import;
- Additional attributes (e.g. Text Field, Manufacturer) can be displayed in product data grid;
- Store Diagnostics has been enhanced and two more diagnostics types have been added - "Products without any image" and "Products not assigned to any category";
Improvements:- Magento platform stores images by specific architecture: 2 subfolders are created for each image based on first 2 letters of image name, e.g. /i/m/image.jpg Previously Store Manager always changed image path to suit default images architecture (/i/m/image.jpg), now, if for some reason images on server are stored not accordingly to default architecture (e.g. /images/image.jpg), Store Manager won't change image path;
- Category resize rules work properly now;
- Tier and group prices are being exported with delimiters, designated in Windows;