Store Manager for Magento v18.104.22.1681 – Product Base image Preview in Data Grid, Copy-Paste categories, Images Drag-and-Drop
Great news! eMagicOne.com Team has implemented some major improvements to Store Manager for Magento.
The latest version of the Store Manager has been updated with the new cutting-edge features.
Here’s what you can get a hand of:
- Product Base image is now displayed in product grid.
- Now row height in product grid can be adjusted
- Now it is possible to add Magento images to multiple selected products either using drag-and-drop technique or "Add images" button.
- "Copy-paste category" feature has been added in this release of Store Manager for Magento application. You can add new categories copying existing ones.
- New window with graphically represented linking of child SQL statements to parent SQL statements has been added. This feature simplifies creation of custom reports
If you need Magento images to be displayed in the grid, you should add this column to the grid. Respectively, if you do need product pictures to be represented for preview hide this column.
This option ensures better imagery management. If there are some problems with Magento image representation, it won’t be shown in the grid.
Note: In order to get product images displayed in the grid, you should set up FTP connection
Take into consideration, image loading and representation requires some time.
- Some enhancements have been implemented to the product import. Now large files containing immense number of products are being uploaded properly to Magento.
- Database restore process improvement has been implemented. Large backups run faster now.
- Previously, entire list of payment methods was not available when Magento users edited orders. This issue has been corrected, all available payment methods are displayed and can be selected from the drop-down.
- QuickBooks Integration: now categories can be assigned and created when importing products from QuickBooks to Magento store database.
- Previously orders were not created via POS in case shipping or billing address contained alphabetical characters. This inconvenience has been corrected in this release and now orders are created correctly.
- Category Import: now values are imported into specific store view correctly if store owners use direct connection to database.
- Now when changing Store Manager interface language all captions are translated without re-starting Store Manager.
- Previously image directories could not be created on some specifically configured SFTP servers. This issue has been fixed.
- Icecat Integration: Previously when product description in database was null - then an error occurred when addon was retrieving data from database. The issue has been fixed and this error does not come up when data are being retrieved.
- Connection through proxy was not working. This problem has been fixed and it works correctly now.
- "Out of Memory" error occurred during some store management actions. This issue has been fixed and the application runs flawlessly.
- Product name length was being cut previously. This problem has been resolved and product name is being added correctly