Store Manager for Magento v126.96.36.1990 – Community Edition 1.6.1 support, User Access Management, Rebuild Category Index, new Filters
Great news! eMagicOne.com Team has implemented some major improvements to Store Manager for Magento.
The latest version of the Store Manager has been updated with the new cutting-edge features.
Here’s what you can get a hand of:
Now Store Manager is compatible with Magento Community Edition 188.8.131.52
New system of User Access was developed. Now you can grant specific permissions to Store Manager users allowing them to perform certain operations, whereas other areas may be disabled for them. This feature is especially useful for store owners, who want to restrict access to store data for certain users depending on the position they occupy in the business: e.g. Product Manager, Order Manager etc. This feature is available in Store Manager for Mangento Professional Edition only!
The option “Shutdown computer after import is complete” has been added and it may be seen at the last step of import.
HTML Settings tab has been added to Preferences Window
The option “Rebuild Category Index” has been added to contextual menu.
Now the Products form includes the ability to filter products using the option “Show products without images”.
The option of editing Tracking Information in orders form has been added.
The ability to select default view while export of custom options has been implemented.
- The issue with batch data in Mass Adwords Product Ads Addon has been fixed. Now it works fine.
- Now while working with eBay Integration Addon, the exception "cdsExportProductsData: Cannot perform this operation on a closed dataset" is not showing up.
- The issue with import of product images has been fixed. Now in the process of automatic import all the entities are transferred correctly.
- Special characters were not supported in the Custom Options Select Types form.
- Previously some products had been exported with blank fields. This issue has been fixed and now products export works properly.