Store Manager for Magento v188.8.131.524 – automatic connection wizard, new connection type by HTTP tunnel
Great news! eMagicOne.com Team has implemented some major improvements to Store Manager for Magento.
The latest version of the Store Manager has been updated with the new cutting-edge features.
Here’s what you can get a hand of:
- New type of database connection has been added - HTTP tunnel. This is an alternative way of connecting to your database and it possesses the features both of Magento direct and bridge connection.
- this type of connection is useful if you don't have direct access to MySQL database;
- you don't need to do POST GET operations each time to refresh data on store and in Store Manager for Magento.
- .php file is used by HTTP -tunnel, that's why the speed of work depends on your channel speed capacity;
- If you have unstable connection, it is better for you to use bridge connection as it works with database cash;
We don’t recommend importing products if HTTP tunnel is set up. We are working on the improvement of connection and planning to implement caching in the next release.
New automatic connection wizard
- New automatic connection wizard has been released. Now you can use Simple or Advanced mode for configuration of settings. All you need for simple mode is just to fill in FTP settings. All the rest will be done by our Connection Wizard. If you are familiar with communication protocols you can use Advanced mode.