Store Manager for Magento v.220.127.116.117 – Supports Magento Community Edition 1.6.2, Doba Dropshipper Addon
Great news! eMagicOne.com Team has implemented some major improvements to Store Manager for Magento.
The latest version of the Store Manager has been updated with the new cutting-edge features.
Here’s what you can get a hand of:
- Now Store Manager supports Magento Community Edition 18.104.22.168
- Doba Dropshipper Integration has been implemented in Store Manager. With the help of Doba Dropshipper Integration Addon for Magento you will import products from Doba to your store, update and synchronize products prices, quantity and stock status, export orders from store to Doba, submit payments for your orders.
- The speed of editing the categories, which contain great amounts of information, has been improved;
- Advanced product search has been implemented. Now you can specify which exactly attributes to look for by indicting the search method: you can search products that match any of the words or the whole phrase you've typed there;
- The major improvements of Connection Wizard have been made. Now it is much more convenient to use it, since you can set up connection with minimal efforts by following a few steps;
- The functionality of eBay Integration Addon has been enhanced. Now you can synchronize and map products; eBay Integration is a Store Manager for Magento Addon which allows you to export your Magento products from your store to eBay. It is an online auction website in which people and businesses buy and sell a broad variety of goods and services worldwide.
- The work of Automated Product Import addon has been improved:
- now if the previous time Store Manager was shut down incorrectly, it wouldn't influence autoimport and it will be performed correctly;
- If at the moment of autoimport startup, the database connection was lost, then Store Manager would try to reconnect again;
- the Store Manager for Magento would be closed after the end of the autoimport process if no any user's interferences were made.
- Previously the message about uncompleted FTP tasks was hidden behind the program. Now, this window is shown in the foreground;
- The unnecessary emergence of "Out of Resources" message during performing of certain operations has been eliminated;
- Previously an error occurred while working with Bundle products through bridge connection. Now you can delete Bundle products without any exceptions;
- Formerly, during the import of products, the size of images could not be changed. Now this issue is fixed;
- Before, it was not possible to overwrite the default configuration of database connection with the new one. Now this feature is added;
- There was the issue with the export of attribute values for Non-Default Store Views. Now the issue is fixed and the attribute values in the Non Default Store View are exported correctly;
- "Shutdown computer after import complete" option did not work. Now this option works properly and allows to turn off computer automatically;
- Previously it was not possible to update the attributes in ICECat. Now, with ICECat the attributes can be updated using the label. If the attribute has a label in ICECat that corresponds to an attribute in a Magento, then this attribute will be updated;
- In the previous versions of Store Manager for Magento, the exception emerged when simple product, which was created for configurable one, contained quote symbol in its name. The issue has been fixed in this release of the software;
-There was an issue with export of products to QuickBooks if the description of products was equal to NULL. Now this issue is corrected.