Store Manager for Magento v188.8.131.528 – Magento CE 1.7.x support, automated backup and run SQL scripts, orders managementGreat news! eMagicOne.com Team has implemented some major improvements to Store Manager for Magento. The latest version of the Store Manager has been updated with the new cutting-edge features. Here’s what you can get a hand of:
- The support of Magento CE 184.108.40.206 has been added and now Store Manager is fully compatible with this version of shopping cart.
- The ability to automatically make backup of the database has been implemented.
- The possibility to automatically run SQL scripts directly from Store Manager has been added.
- For more convenient usage now when you start typing category name in categories list, Store Manager switches directly to that category.
- The possibility to create multiple number of invoices for orders at once has been added.
- Now there is the ability via Doba Integration addon to remove products which are no longer listed in Doba catalog.
- Transcription of Cyrillic characters and replacement of umlauts to appropriate characters in the URLs has been added.
- Now in the process of file uploading or while creating directory at FTP, it is possible to set permissions for those files/directories.
- The performance of some progress bars of Store Manager has been improved.
- Now in the header of the application it is indicated whether it is Standard or Professional edition of Store Manager.
- Now in the process of product import from Doba, the images are assigned as base, thumbnail and small.
- Previously the Backorders could not be edited using Inventory Multi Editor. Now this issue is fixed and Backorders can be edited without any issues.
- Formerly when in .csv file there were columns with multiple column names in one line or without any name for a column, then the file could not be opened properly. This version of the software allows to handle files of such structure.
- There was an issue while deleting the configurable product, since the appropriate record was not removed from the table ???catalog_product_relation???.
- In the previous versions of the software, when either shipping or billing address of the order has been edited, then the information indicated was assigned to both shipping and billing address (not specifically to the data section where it has een added). Now this issue is fixed and only data that were edited are changed.
- Before when custom options have been edited from the grid, irrelevant data were displayed there. Now custom options can be edited properly in grid.
- The issue which occurred in the process of deleting store configuration from Preferences has been fixed.
- Formerly, connecting to databases of specific structure, the customers export has not been working correctly.