Store Manager for Magento v220.127.116.113 – Group Price support, edit of Bundle price, optimized flat catalogue reindex
Great news! eMagicOne.com Team has implemented some major improvements to Store Manager for Magento.
The latest version of the Store Manager has been updated with the new cutting-edge features.
Here’s what you can get a hand of:
- Group Price support has been added in Store Manager.
- Possibility to edit prices of bundle product items with "Fixed" price type has been added in new release of Store Manager for Magento.
- Optimized flat catalogue reindex option.
- Now it is possible to register Store Manager with another License Key without closing the program.
- Limit on file size, displayed for viewing after backup generating or products export has been reduced. This improvement speeds up the work.
- Previously default values for custom option had to be imported along separate store view values. Now only values for separate store view may be imported for custom option.
- Previously after import procedure products had "AS LOW AS 0.00" price. This problem has been fixed.
- Automatic detection of tables with another prefix was not working during GET request for bridge connection with different database. Now database prefix is auto-detecting automatically.
- Before while generating the first order shipping for default store, increment_id field was written incorrectly. This issue has been fixed.
- Categories import on Direct connection has been fixed, in case the database allows Stored Procedures creating. Now categories names for non-default store views is being created by import.
- Previously when creating new attribute options in product editing form, new options did.