Store Manager for Magento v126.96.36.1993 – new XML import and Peachtree Inegration Addon
Great news! eMagicOne.com Team has implemented some major improvements to Store Manager for Magento.
The latest version of the Store Manager has been updated with the new cutting-edge features.
Here’s what you can get a hand of:
- The possibility to import XML files into the program has been added. It allows you to import XML files from the first step of import process and assign necessary fields;
- Store Manager for Magento supports PeachTree Integration Addon 2012 / 2013.
- Group Price Tab was displayed in store on Magento versions older than 1.7. Now it is displayed only for shops on Magento ver.1.7
- At the first start of the program the following message was displayed "Table eav_entity_type incorrect". This issue has been fixed and now start runs smoothly;
- Categories descriptions were being re-indexed not correctly by additional symbols. This problem has been solved and the reindex process works properly;
- Labels were not imported if titles of pictures had no slash at the beginning. This issue has been solved;
- After the import process the program started re-index of products relations, even if re-index option was disabled.