Store Manager for Magento v.126.96.36.1995 – Enhanced Visual Editor With Windows 8 Support, Order Management, New Attributes Support
Great news! eMagicOne.com Team has implemented some major improvements to Store Manager for Magento.
The latest version of the Store Manager ver.188.8.131.525 has been updated with the new cutting-edge features.
Here’s what you can get a hand of:
- The ability to add multiple images to a product at once has been implemented;
- You can use drag&drop technique to assign images to product. Just select images and move them into image window;
- Now Store Manager supports work with the following attributes: Country of Manufacturer, Apply MAP, Display Actual Price, Page Layout, Thumbnail Image for category, Use Parent Category Settings, Apply To Products;
- The ability to change status of selected order has been added. You can change status for one or multiple selected orders at once;
- New window for Store Diagnostics has been added. You can cancel the process and control its accomplishing through messages inside the window;
- New WYSIWYG (visual editor has been added to Store Manager), similar to that of Magento admin. This enhanced editor is compatible with Win 8;
- New SQL Expressions Editor for import has been implemented;
- Now products, which are not listed in .csv file can be managed, if the corresponding option is being selected on certain step of the import process;
- An error occurred when the program was not being closed during the autoimport. Now this issue has been fixed;
- Previously not all required tables for Store Manager were retrieved from server during Get Data from Web procedure. This problem has been solved;