Store Manager for Magento v188.8.131.527 – Magento XML products import, Excel, OpenOffice format import, orders total recalculate
Great news! eMagicOne.com Team has implemented some major improvements to Store Manager for Magento.
The latest version of the Store Manager ver.184.108.40.2067 has been updated with the new cutting-edge features.
Here’s what you can get a hand of:
- Now you can control Orders easily. The ability to re-calculate Shipping cost of Order in Total section has been implemented;
- The possibility to import files of .XLS, XLSX, .ODS formats has been added in this release of Store Manager for Magento;
- The ability to use attributes referring to inventory while creating SQL Expressions via Products and Inventory Multi Editor has been implemented;
- The ability to use SKU attribute while creating SQL expressions via Products and Inventory Multi Editor has been added;
- Performing products import from Doba, Magento users will get new tab titled "Doba Integration" instead of former "Addons". The tab contains Attribute Group with all the necessary attributes;
- You can define attributes with name and attributes with value in the process of XML data import;
- Previously, when changing category sort order, changes were not being displayed. This issue has been solved;
- It was impossible to import XML file with capital letters extension. Now this problem has been solved;
- Formerly, it was not possible to change order status if you ran POST data on bridge connection. Now it works properly.