Store Manager for Magento ver.22.214.171.1242 – Images Watermarks, Create Attributes, Macro Values, new fields supportGreat news! eMagicOne.com Team has implemented some major improvements to Store Manager for Magento. The latest version of the Store Manager has been updated with the new cutting-edge features. Here’s what you can get a hand of:
- Preferences section now contains the Restore dialog form state option. It restores the position of the windows from a previously saved state. If the option is not chosen, all the windows will open in middle of the monitor.
- The updated Store Manager for Magento allows adding watermarks to images. In the Preferences section choose Image Watermark to impress watermarks with various levels of transparency on the product images displayed in the store. They are meant to protect your product data from being published elsewhere without any reference to your store.
- Store Manager for Magento allows integration with Crowdin.net. In the Preferences section go to Advanced settings and choose Localization option. Now you can download the translated version of the program directly from the Store Manager.
- Now you can create attributes during the product import process. In the Assign .csv Columns to Database Fields section choose the corresponding option to create an Attribute. The added option allows creating attributes for the selected column.
- When adding an associated product, SKU is generated on the basis of the selected attributes
- New fields Enable Qty Increments and Qty Increments are now supported
- Now you can filter your products according to the option Show products not assigned to any category
- Now you can edit clean HTML code with the improved HTML Editor. The added option Cut HTML allows incising the code. In the Preferences section find Disable WYSIWYG HTML Editor option to operate the editor.
- In the Expression form there is an added list of valid macro values for import - [CSV_COL(x)], and Multi-Editor - [ATTRIBUTE(code)].
- With the updated Store Manager for Magento you can backup and restore files. In the Database Backup/Restore section choose Backup files option. Files containing store information are now saved together with Database tables. NOTE: this operation is completed over a long period of time
- The issue concerning the pop up “Column 'disabled' cannot be null” during Label editing in the Image Gallery is now fixed
- The issue concerning the color change delay in the process of assigning .csv columns to database fields is now fixed. When choosing the Auto Set or Clear option, the color of the .csv fields changes
- The option Unlimited now remains checked in the Edit downloadable links section
- Now you can easily connect to local database if it contains the mark "-"
- You can now record the Grouped Configurable data in the catalog_product_relation table
Find news on Store Manager for Magento releases at www.mag-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-magento/
Be the first to comment.