Date: 12.20.2019Modified: 09.11.2020
Store Manager for Magento v.184.108.40.2063 – New Design of Products and Orders Grid Toolbar
Great news, Magento store owners!
New version of Store Manager for Magento, filled with important enhancements has just rolled out.
Detailed release notes for v.220.127.116.113 can be accessed from the list below.
- A new version of eBay Integration 18.104.22.1684 has been released. As of now, there is a possibility to export images for variations while exporting configurable products.
- Now QuickBooks Integration supports export of orders that include grouped products.
- A possibility to export orders to Quickbooks made by unregistered users has been added.
- An option to choose attributes with the “Price” type while exporting products to Amazon has been implemented.
- Sorting of data in the report “Best Sellers” (by manufacturer) has been enhanced. Now the data is sorted by total sum.
- A possibility to save the order and number of additional columns in the product grid after Store Manager restart has been added.
- Products import has been optimized.
- From now on, the options “Reindex product data” and “Accelerate import by increasing memory usage” will be turned off with the default products import settings.
- The design of the products grid toolbar has been improved. Such options as: View settings, Multi Editors, Assign Categories and Websites, Product Type and Product Attributes have been grouped.
- The design of the orders grid toolbar has been improved. The buttons for order statuses change have been grouped.
- TLS 1.2 has been implemented. It is strongly recommended to update to the latest version.
Extend Store Manager for Magento Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Updates
- An issue with QuickBooks Integration hanging on direct type of connection has been fixed.
- Earlier when importing orders from Amazon customers” addresses were not updated. This issue has been fixed.
- An inconvenience with mapping a large number of XML-nodes to CSV columns during products import has been eliminated. Also correct sorting of columns after mapping XML-nodes to CSV columns has been implemented.
- An issue with duplicate customer addresses after customer import has been corrected.
- An error while using products filter has been eliminated.
- An issue with the editing of multiselect attributes using Product Multi Editor has been resolved.
- Earlier it was not possible to create shipment for orders with custom order status. This issue has been fixed.
Order Store Manager for Magento Order Now
Find news on Store Manager for Magento releases at www.mag-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-magento