Store Manager for Magento v.22.214.171.1241 – Printing Receipts via Till Printer, Magento 2.2.1 Open Source Support
Great news for Magento store owners!
New version of Store Manager for Magento (Standard, Professional and Enterprise Edition) renewed with some and enhancements has just rolled out.
Detailed release notes for v.126.96.36.1991 can be accessed from the list below.
- Receipt printing using till printer has been implemented in this version of Store Manager.
- Now, main window title of the program contains information about current store configuration.
- If for some reasons Store Manager cannot retrieve a list of cache types, the corresponding message will be shown to a user.
- Adding products to PDF Catalog Creator has been optimized for stores with big number of products and categories.
- Magento 2.2.1 Open Source support has been added. Now, Store Manager is compatible with this version of shopping cart.
- Display of purchased products with their subproducts in the lower grid of Orders section has been improved.
- Orders section has been expanded with new filters. Now, there is a possibility to search orders by shipping information and payment method parameters.
- The possibility to specify the number of position product sorting should start from has been added for users who apply custom filters.
- Automatic tax calculation when importing orders from eBay has been fixed. The possibility to set up taxes manually has been also added in this version of Store Manager.
- Clear Relations option at one of the steps of product import has been fixed. Now it is saved in import configuration file and correctly clears selected relations.
- Import categories with the same name and different parent categories has been fixed.
- Orders with simple products assigned to parent grouped or configurable product are now exported correctly to QuickBooks.
- In some cases, an error occurred when running store diagnostics in Magento 2 stores. The inconvenience has been eliminated in this version of the Store Manager application.
- Import/export configuration file compatibility with older/newer versions of Store Manager has been fixed.
- Import fields with special characters issue during products import has been eliminated.
- When "Use Default" option had been unchecked with no specified values, after the next opening of the form the checkbox was checked and the value remained specified. This inconvenience has been fixed.
Order Store Manager for Magento Order Now