Store Manager for Magento v. 188.8.131.529 – Renewed Amazon and eBay Integrations, Tier Price Multi Editor, Other Improvements
Great news for Magento store owners!
New version of Store Manager for Magento (Standard, Professional and Enterprise Edition) renewed with some and enhancements has just rolled out.
Detailed release notes for v.184.108.40.2069 can be accessed from the list below.
- Renovated version of eBay Integration (220.127.116.110) has been implemented with the following enhancements:
- The possibility to add several values for one Item Specifics field during product export to eBay (applies only to the fields for which this is permitted by eBay) has been added in current version of the Integration.
- Now, eBay Addon allows to filter category list when adding products to a particular listing.
- Previously, eBay.de users faced an issue at the step of authorization. It has been fixed in current version of the addon.
- Users who had cache containing a lot of data, were facing with issue, that the Addon stopped responding during product export to eBay. This inconvenience has been fixed.
- Renewed Amazon Integration addon version 18.104.22.168 has been implemented in current version of Store Manager program.
- The possibility to add Tier Prices for several selected products simultaneously has been implemented in current release of the application.
- Starting from current version, Store Manager Enterprise Edition allows to copy/paste Tier prices.
- Tier Price Multi Editor tool has been implemented and now users can manage tier prices in more convenient way.
Extend Store Manager for Magento Update Period to Get the Latest VersionExtend Updates
- The speed of "Edit Product" form has been optimized in this version of the program.
- Previously, attribute values on different store views were not saved, when the "Use default" option has been unchecked. Now, this issue is corrected and there is the ability to save blank attribute value and the attribute with "Use default" unticked.
- Earlier, after import process products were not assigned to a category, whose name contained french accents. This inconvenience has been fixed.
- "Backorders" and "use_config_backorders" field values did not change after product import. This issue has been eliminated and they are now correctly modified.