Store Manager for Magento v.220.127.116.111 – Magento CE 2.2.3 – 2.2.4; EE 2.2.1 and 2.2.4; Content Staging Support
Great news for uses who own Magento-based stores!
New version of Store Manager for Magento, renewed with some enhancements has just rolled out.
Detailed release notes for v.18.104.22.1681 can be accessed from the list below.
- Current version of Store Manager has been tested with Magento Open Source (CE) version 2.2.4 and Magento Commerce (EE) 2.2.4. It is now compatible and can be used with the above versions.
- Magento Open Source (Community Edition) version 2.2.3 support has been added and now, software is compatible with these versions of shopping cart.
- Magento Commerce (Enterprise) version 2.2.1 support has been added.
- New version of QuickBooks Integration (22.214.171.124) has been added. Now, when importing subitems from QuickBooks, they are uploaded as complete product. When the product is exported to QuickBooks, where it already exists as a subitem, then it is modified into a subitem.
Extend Store Manager for Magento Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Updates
- The application’s behavior concerning Enterprise Edition versions that had scheduled products staging is now corrected.
Order Store Manager for Magento Order Now
Find news on Store Manager for Magento releases at www.mag-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-magento
Be the first to comment.