Date: 07.27.2018Modified: 06.22.2020
Store Manager for Magento v.220.127.116.117 – Application Improvements and Fixes
Great news, Magento store owners!
New version of Store Manager for Magento, filled with enhancements has just rolled out.
Detailed release notes for v.18.104.22.1687 can be accessed from the list below.
- Open Source (CE) ver. 2.2.5/2.1.14 support has been added.
- Now product search in the POS section can be performed faster.
- When using the direct type of connection, products can be added by five different users simultaneously in this release of Store Manager.
Extend Store Manager for Magento Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Updates
- Store diagnostics performance during duplicate URL keys search has been fixed.
- Previously, category positions were changed during category import. The issue has been fixed in this release of Store Manager for Magento.
- Now images can be properly assigned during product synchronization with ICEcat.
- Previously, items were incorrectly assigned to categories after the product import. The problem has been fixed.
- The access violation error occurring during eBay export/synchronization has been fixed.
- Images (Small, Base, Thumbnail) are assigned incorrectly when generating combinations for configurable products in Magento 1.x. The issue is scheduled to be fixed in the next release.
Order Store Manager for Magento Order Now
Find news on Store Manager for Magento releases at www.mag-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-magentoCOMMENTS
Be the first to comment.