Store Manager for Magento v.126.96.36.1997 – Search Field For Attributes, Customer E-mail In Invoice
Great news for Magento store owners!
New version of Store Manager for Magento has just been released.
Detailed list of enhancements in release v.188.8.131.527 can be checked below.
- The search field in the "Display additional attributes" window has been added in product and attribute grids.
- The possibility to filter attributes that are being exported/imported has been added in current release of the application.
- Customer email is now included in Magento invoice.
Extend Store Manager for Magento Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Updates
- "Sort by grid position" works properly starting from this release of the software.
- Previously, when importing images with enabled "Accelerate import by increasing memory usage" option, they were not defined as base, small and thumbnail. Now, it is corrected and images are uploaded properly.
- Earlier, copy/paste of products associated to multisite with similar website names caused an error. This inconvenience has been eliminated.
- An issue, related to regeneration of url keys when moving product into different category has been fixed.
- In some cases, products were not assigned to categories after import. This issue has been amended.
- Images did not load on server with "Regenerate image name" option when working with Store Manager Connector module. This inconvenience is rectified in current 1.0.5 version, that can be downladed here. If you need assistance in installation - contact our Support Center for help.
- Previously, in some cases, an error occurred, when importing attribute sets. It has been fixed in this version of the software.
Order Store Manager for Magento Order Now
Find news on Store Manager for Magento releases at www.mag-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-magentoCOMMENTS
Be the first to comment.