Date: 10.30.2018Modified: 03.18.2019
Store Manager for Magento v.22.214.171.1249 – Magento Open Source 2.2.6 Support, Attributes Improvements
Great news, Magento store owners!
New version of Store Manager for Magento, filled with enhancements has just rolled out.
Detailed release notes for v.126.96.36.1999 can be accessed from the list below.
- In some cases, order total wasn’t recalculated after deleting and adding products in the order. Now, this inconvenience is corrected.
- Product search by category attribute has been added.
- POS system now displays special prices for all websites.
- Store Manager compatibility with Magento Open Source (Community Edition) 2.2.6 has been added and users can manage stores based on mentioned version of the shopping cart.
- Now, if attribute value is not found during attributes export, then the empty value will be carried out.
- Attribute input type is now specified in Attribute form title.
Extend Store Manager for Magento Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Updates
- An inconvenience, related to catalog_product_flat_1 table has been corrected.
- An issue, related to some order statuses change in tables has been eliminated.
- Previously, Related Products Generator showed products from all stores, even if specific store view has been selected. It is amended in current release of the application.
- An issue with percentage display in progress bars when updating data via Multi Editor and Import Wizard has been fixed.
- Import categories url-keys for specific store views has been corrected in this release of Store Manager.
- Earlier, an issue occurred, when importing attributes with enabled “Update existing attribute” and “Add options, if attribute exists” options.
- An inconvenience with “Select Configurable Attributes” option has been corrected.
- An issue occurred, when exporting all products in store with big number of goods. It is fixed in current release of the application.
- Previously, there were duplicated products when importing several rows with the same SKU. Now, the import process works correctly.
Order Store Manager for Magento Order Now
Find news on Store Manager for Magento releases at www.mag-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-magento
Be the first to comment.