Date: 01.17.2019Modified: 07.11.2019
Store Manager for Magento v.188.8.131.523 – New Store Diagnostics, Magento OS 2.2.7 Support
Great news, Magento store owners!
New version of Store Manager for Magento, filled with enhancements has just rolled out.
Detailed release notes for v.184.108.40.2063 can be accessed from the list below.
- Store Diagnostics types are now conveniently divided into groups. Also, new Data Integrity section has been added and users can take advantage of 5 more types of diagnostics for website optimization.
- Store Diagnostics section has been refined with quick select options, namely, Check All, Uncheck All and Invert marked type of diagnostics.
Extend Store Manager for Magento Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Updates
- Magento Open Source (Community Edition) 2.2.7 compatibility has been added and now, users can manage stores based on this version of the shopping cart.
- The possibility to generate different combinations for SKU when creating associated items for configurable product has been implemented in current release of the software.
- Previously, gift cards were incorrectly displayed on the front-end. Now, this inconvenience is corrected.
- An issue with "Delete products that are not listed in .csv" option during product import has been eliminated.
- If “Product Name” field is not being modified, url_key attribute will not be updated when importing products from QuickBooks accounting system.
- An issue with generating script after product export to Amazon has been corrected in this version of the application.
- Earlier, in some cases, image labels were incorrectly exported. Now, this inconvenience is fixed.
Order Store Manager for Magento Order Now
Find news on Store Manager for Magento releases at www.mag-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-magento
Be the first to comment.