Store Manager for Magento v.126.96.36.1992 – New Lookbooks in PDF Catalog Creator Addon, Automated Product Export (Beta), v.188.8.131.525 – Minor Fixes
Great news for Magento store owners!
New version of Store Manager for Magento (Standard, Professional and Enterprise Edition) renewed with some features and enhancements has just rolled out.
Detailed release notes can be accessed from the list below.
- Now it is possible to preview associated simple products and modify their details (status, visibility, weigh, etc) before generation in ‘Create associated products’ window.
- Starting from this version of Store Manager (v. 184.108.40.2062) Automated Product Import addon is absolutely free. It is registered by default. Follow the link to get more details on this addon - www.mag-manager.com/magento-automated-product-import/
- Magento Automated Product Export (in Beta) feature is now available in Store Manager. You can set scheduled product export and get product data pulled to .csv automatically.
Order Store Manager for Magento Order Now
- New templates are now available in Magento PDF Catalog Creator addon.
- 'Post block size' та 'SSL version' options are now available in separate ‘Advanced Connection settings’ tab in Preferences.
- Swatch image removal did not work in FTP Swatch Browser. The issue has been fixed and now swatch image delete option works correctly.
- Swatch image labels are not multiplied for each product variation now. Label generation runs properly.
Extend Store Manager for Magento Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Update Period
Store Manager for Magento v.220.127.116.115 - Minor Fixes Implemented
- Automated Product Import error has been fixed.
- Magento Enterprise 1.14.X.X incompatibility warning has been withdrawn from Store Manager.
- Incorrect data recording into "Price" and "Special Price" fields during configurable product creation has been fixed.
* Known issue
Due to the differences of attribute backend_model in Magento v.1.9.x and Magento 2.x, import of attribute sets does not function properly. It is not recommended to migrate attribute sets with current version of Store Manager application. As a variant you can first create attribute sets at new Magento 2.x stores and further import products and assign them to necessary set via Store Manager.