Store Manager for Magento v.184.108.40.2062 – Magento CE 2.1.3, 2.1.4 Support, Quick Product Filter, Additional Attributes in Grid
Great news for Magento store owners!
New version of Store Manager for Magento (Standard, Professional and Enterprise Edition) renewed with some features and enhancements has just rolled out.
Detailed release notes for v.220.127.116.112 can be accessed from the list below.
- Magento CE 2.1.3, 2.1.4 support has been added. Store Manager is compatible with these versions of Magento shopping cart.
- The option for quick product filter creation has been added. You can select some products, click on this option and get filter created in one click.
- Additional attributes can now be displayed in the grid in Store Manager Standard and PRO Editions.
- The procedure of generating configurable products from custom options has been improved.
- "Map backend_model of Magento attributes" option has been added to attribute sets import wizard. If attribute sets, exported from Magento 1.x, are imported to Magento 2.x via Store Manager, this option allows to map attribute backend_model and set the one, Magento 2.x requires.
- Position of products, exported to PDF catalog via PDF Catalog Creator addon, corresponds to their position within category in Store Manager.
- New version of bridge.php file (7.60) has been released. It has been optimized and now work with large Magento databases (Data Get from Web) runs quicklier. In order to enhance data management, you need to update Bridge.php file to version 7.60 on your server.
- Filters with large amount of products do not save on Store Manager shutdown. Respectively next Store Manager load runs quicker with default "Show products from selected category" filter active in the grid.
Extend Store Manager for Magento Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Update Period
Order Store Manager for Magento Order Now
- Previously there occurred the error on databases with prefixes in case some product fields were updated in bulk. This inconvenience has been fixed and now update runs properly.
- The error, that happened in the process of Magento import with reindex and cache options enabled, has been fixed.
- Configurable product export issue has been fixed.
- Customer relations are preserved in the process of order import performed with Store Manager.
- Custom option import to specific store view now runs without errors. "Duplicate Entry" error has been fixed in this version of Store Manager for Magento.