|This service covers one-time live chat session for remote desktop training related to products developed by eMagicOne. The training is provided by technical engineer during 90 minutes. |
Read more »»
Store Manager for Magento is required
Please order this service if you need professional training related to your previously-ordered product. It covers one of the following options:
- Education session on the process of setting up connection to your database (direct, bridge or HTTP tunnel);
- Training on how to perform products/customers/orders import/export correctly;
- Teaching session on how to set up scheduled update of the products;
- Training on how to perform mass updates and use smartly catchy options (such as filters, search).
Customer is responsible for communications with third-party companies, specific to each service request
Contact us before you proceed with the order to clarify all estimates! Detailed scope of work will be determined for each customer individually, you may be asked to purchase additional services!
You may be asked to provide the following information along with your order:
- FTP login details or database backup;
- Hosting Control Panel access details;
- Store Admin section login details;
- Detailed requirements in spreadsheet or file of text format.
You can include this information in Comments field during checkout process, alternatively you can send it via email to eMagicOne support.
You cannot use discount coupons/bonus points/bundles or any other reduction for services according to Support Service Terms.
Educational Training Session service doesn't include:
- Additional work related to third-party modules or Shopping Cart customizations;
- Report(s) development or modification including company information update, logo update or any other changes.
We have more work to do for you:
- For one-time products import check Custom Import Service - contact us
- For invoice, packing slip, or any other report development or modification check one of the Report Development Services - request service
- For Store Manager detailed configuration or any specific assistance for eBay, QuickBooks, or ICEcat setup check Remote Desktop Assistance Service
- For connection configuration or complex product setup check Connection Configuration & Setup Service
- For one-time minor assistance provided by technical engineer check Basic Assistance Service
eMagicOne is experienced in configuration services, report development and import setup for new and existing stores, and is available to assist store owners with their major tasks.