How can I apply update service for my Store Manager?
In case you order Update Service using same e- mail that you have your Primary license registered, they will be applied automatically. In this case all you need to download latest version is to order Update Service and download the latest version right from Store Manager.
In case you have ordered Update service using your paypal e-mail or any other e-mail, you will need to apply them manually. To apply the update service for Store Manager you have to go through the following steps:
- Purchase Update Service for 12, 24 or 36 months, depending on the period you would like to prolong your license.
- Contact us via email@example.com to use our Apply Update Service tool and you will be able to prolongue the update service and download the latest versions of Store Manager
- In the tool, type your current Store Manager License Key you would like to update into the first field. In case you do not know your license key, please visit your license account at via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is required to update only Primary license and use download link for all licenses, but if you would like to have updates prolonged for all licenses, you're welcome to order a separate update service license key per each Store Manager license.
Important note: One Update Service license key can be used one time to prolong one Store Manager license. Once it is used, it becomes disabled
- Enter the Update License Key that you've just ordered, the key you received via email after purchasing the Update Service (see step 1 above)
- Click Apply update service button to receive the latest software updates.
Note: Update and support service neither restricts nor affects the usage, you still can use older versions without any additional fees.
COMMENTSBe the first to comment.